Browse our most frequently asked questions list below to learn everything you need to know!
- Customer Pickup
- This option is extremely limited to, Tables, Chairs, Concession Equipment and some small games.
- Fully Staffed
- Party On Air will Deliver, Setup, Operate and teardown rental equipment.
- The most common choice, Party On Air will deliver, setup, teardown rental equipment. The customer is responsible for operating and insuring safe & proper operation of the rental equipment.
- Surface Types: Must be provided when reserving attraction.
- Acceptable: Grass preferred, Concrete, Asphalt, Indoor
- NOT Acceptable: Dirt, Gravel, Rocks, etc.…
- Site Access:
- A minimum of 36” unobstructed relatively level path is required to access the setup area. Please Note: Some larger inflatables require larger paths. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Setup Area Size:
- Please ensure the space is to be large enough for the attraction(s), plus atleast 15 feet clearance from Fences, Buildings, Wires, overhanging trees, etc. Sizes are available on each attraction’s specific web page.
- Hills & Inclines: The area for your inflatable set up does not have to be perfectly level: however, a reasonably flat area is desirable. Generally, no more than an 8-inch slope per 10 feet would be considered reasonable. For safety reasons inflatables can never be set up on a hill. A site survey of your location may be available. Please note, Fee’s may apply.
- Hazards & Obstacles
- Underground Utilities: Call 811 to locate your underground utilities.
- Underground Sprinklers: any sprinkler heads and/or irrigation lines should be clearly identified. We do not want to damage your sprinkler system when anchoring down our inflatable and will not be held responsible.
- Over Head Utilities: A minimum of 15 feet is required from all overhead utility lines.
- Trees & Bushes: A minimum of 15 feet is required from all Trees, Brush and Bushes.
Power & Water
- Do I need my own extension cord? No, we provide a 100’ 12 Gauge extension if required.
- How many circuits are required: Each attraction identifies the required number of circuits. This information is available on each attractions dedicated web page.
- How Much Electricity Does The Inflatable Use? Our inflatables use very little electricity. Generally, each inflatable has one blower (fan) which runs continuously and keeps the unit inflated. Each blower draws approximately 6 to 12 amps when running. A standard 110 volt 3 prong grounded outlet located within 100 feet is required for operation. It is best that the outlet (or circuit that the outlet is located on) not be shared with any other equipment. If you are renting multiple inflatables, then we strongly suggest that you identify and make sure that additional separate circuits are available within the 100 feet limit. Party On Air does rent portable electric generators if conditions require, however, they are not routinely carried on our delivery trucks and must be reserved in advance.
- How Far Away From The Electrical Outlet Can You Set Up? 100 feet is the maximum distance allowable between the inflatable and the source of electrical power. Here’s why: We carry LOTS of extension cords on our trucks and are often asked: why can’t you just run more cord? Simply stated: the longer the distance the greater the loss of power. Even with the heavy duty commercial grade extension cords we use, the voltage drop over 100 feet is significant. The fan motor which keeps the inflatable inflated requires a set amount of voltage at all times. When an excessive amount of cord is run, the voltage drops causing the fan motor to run slower and hotter. This can result in 1) tripped circuit breakers and/or fire 2) fan motor failure 3) slow fan motor speed and inadequate inflation. In cases where the set-up location is more than 100 feet away we will require the use of a portable electric generator. Party On Air rents generators for $69.99/day, however, they are not routinely carried on our delivery trucks and must be reserved in advance.
- Is Water Included? NO, all attractions that require the use of water will require a water source for operation.
- Water Hoses: Party On Air, does NOT provide water hoses. You are required to provide a water hose from your water source to the attraction.
COVID-19 Safety Action Plan
For over 7 years Party On Air has made the safety of our clients, guests, and employees our number one priority. We have taken all necessary and recommended steps to ensure we are living up to that commitment. As the concern over the COVID-19 coronavirus grows, we are taking the following steps to protect us all.
- Instituting extra cleaning and disinfecting of our rental equipment. Party On Air has always cleaned rentals prior to our events but moving forward we will be cleaning and disinfecting prior to breakdown as well. We are doing this to combat the travel and transport of potentially harmful germs and pathogens that may end up on our equipment throughout an event while it is in direct contact with guests and the public.
- We are addressing and training all our staff in ways to keep guests and themselves safe. This includes:
- Proper handwashing technique and frequency
- Proper social distancing techniques
- Equipping all our staff and vehicles with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Educating our staff to know symptoms and keeping them home from work if they show any symptoms, as well as providing additional sick days to ensure they are not putting themselves, guests, or fellow coworkers at risk
As we navigate through the situation, we will be monitoring and updating our staff and protocols daily. If you have any questions regarding what Party On Air is doing or can do to help your event remain safe and successful, do not hesitate to ask us.
Thank you for your continued trust in Party On Air as a valued event partner. We look forward to serving your next event.
All the best,
Joe & Ashley Wesley
Party On Air Xtreme Inflatables, llc
471 Whirlaway Drive
Danville, KY 40422
Yes! All of our units are cleaned thoroughly. We are committed to making sure that your children are playing in a clean, well maintained, and safe environment. After each rental, every unit is thoroughly cleaned by commercial vinyl cleaners, disinfected, and sanitized. Once the unit is clean, it will be inspected to ensure cleanliness.
All of our units are made from 100% lead free vinyl. Safety is not an option, it’s a REQUIREMENT, and the safety of your children is our #1 priority.
Everything! Our units are a perfect addition to any party, event, or celebration. You can find one of our vast selection of bouncers, water slides, and interactive units at occasions including but not limited to: birthday parties, church festivals, charity events, corporate events, company picnics, school field days, grand openings, family reunions, Vacation Bible Schools, summer camps, and much more!
Under no circumstances should water be used with any inflatable that is not designed for such use. However, there are inflatables designed for use with water.
Our inflatables can be set up on grass, cement, concrete, asphalt, or even indoors with a different anchoring system available for every possible combination. When placing your reservation, please let us know on what type of terrain your rental will be installed. Inflatables that are setup on grass are anchored with long steel stakes, while inflatables that are setup on other surfaces or indoors are anchored with sandbags.
All customers are required to pay a minimum 20% deposit to reserve the equipment for specified date. Any and all deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. Deposit will be held for future customer use as a “rain check”. Rain check is non-transferable.
Party On Air reserves the right to cancel or postpone a event based on weather forecast. Any event on a date meeting the following forecast conditions may be postponed or cancelled by Party On Air or customer:
1. Winds or wind gusts at or above 20mph
2. Rain or precipitation at or above 50%
3. Any other hazardous conditions
All forecast information will be referenced according to the NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE We take safety very seriously. If we deem conditions to be hazardous to your guests or our equipment, we will advise you to cancel or postpone your event.
NO REFUNDS FOR WEATHER. STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES.
Hot or Cold Weather
Party On Air will not issue refunds or credits for weather being “too hot” or “too cold” during party. We will advise you based on our years of experience on which equipment works best for certain types of weather, but the final booking decision is the customer’s.
Weather During Party
If there is rain forecasted below 50%, Party On Air will allow customer to decide whether or not to cancel or postpone party. The decision must be made before our crew leaves our warehouse, once the equipment is has left our warehouse to customer, customer pays 100% of the rental cost – NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS! Party On Air sells time rented – not time used. If your guests only use the equipment for a few minutes due to weather, you pay the full balance regardless.